PBS™ Options and Interfaces for Small and Medium Sized Companies
There are more than 130 reports and on-line displays placing information at your fingertips. If you can’t find the exact report you need, add AcuXDBC® and your favorite ODBC-compliant reporting tools for developing custom reports, and the sky is the limit.
PBS™ Manufacturing will provide you with more information and more control over your manufacturing operation.
- One of the most common forms of customization requests is for special reports. Everyone has a way they wish to see their information that’s often unique to the individual company. AcuXDBC is an optional, add-on product that will allow you to have direct, read-only access to your data files.
- What’s this mean to you? You can use tools like Microsoft Access®, Excel®, Crystal Reports and any other ODBC-compliant application to view and display your information.
- Write custom reports, add external applications unique for your company, integrate with your UPS shipping system, and much more. The time this product can save you, as well as the deeper access to vital data makes this a worthwhile addition to any installation.
- PBS™ Manufacturing may be integrated with PBS financials. This integration minimizes duplicate data and maximizes your investment by helping you gain control of your entire business.
Lot/Serial Number Control
- PBS™ offers options for assigning and tracking of lot/serial numbers for selected items. A detailed history of transactions is maintained for easy tracking of controlled items.
- PBS™ is now providing EDI solutions for manufacturers. Customer orders can be received, and acknowledged using the EDI interface. This option will drastically increase the efficiency of your order entry process. Other areas of EDI are currently under development.
- Bar Code Capability PBS allows the printing of bar coded documents. Bar code scanning can improve the accuracy and efficiency of transaction reporting.
- You can easily access PBS over the Internet using Thin Client. You may provide your remote workers with a secure tunnel directly and exclusively to the PBS accounting applications on your server using Thin Client.
Back to the main small business manufacturing software page.