PBS™ Control Master Bundle
The Control Master Bundle is preferred by the make to order manufacturer or the job shop. It can also be very useful in the make to stock environment by providing improved shop and product cost management.
- Detailed shop floor schedules and real-time bar coded shop floor data collection is available to help further streamline your operation.
- Actual costs will be collected along the way and your job costing reports will allow you to compare these to your original cost estimates.
Modular Manufacturing Software for Small to Mid-sized Companies
The Control Master Bundle includes the four modules included in the Basic Bundle, which are Inventory Management, Product Definition, Customer Order Processing, and Product Purchasing – as well as the following:
Shop Floor Control
- Shop Floor Control gives production management accurate and timely information on jobs, work-in-process, and production activity. It allows detail planning and scheduling, and highlights shop floor problems as they occur.
- Real-time bar coded labor collection is also available making information available immediately. Shop order status displays will also allow you to pinpoint where an order is in production and even allow you to drill down and view the specific labor transactions for each operation.
- Manufacturing Job Costing functions include job cost estimating and actual cost reporting, and ad-hoc quoting. Information is available for both open and closed jobs allowing you to better manage costs on a job by job basis.
Back to the main Manufacturing Software page.