Direct Deposit, Printing Checks, Regulatory Compliance
- ACH Direct Deposit and email paystubs to employees (encrypted). Deposits can be made to multiple financial institutions, and each employee can have amounts directly deposited in up to fifteen bank accounts.
- Employees can choose to have a portion of their pay put into a separate account, such as a savings account or credit union and still receive the balance of their pay on an actual check.
- Create Positive Pay records for transmission to your bank.
- Prints payroll checks and a check register, history report, union deductions report, and hours report as well as a standard quarterly report, a 1099 report (for non-employee compensation), and a year-end W-2 information report.
- The extensive reporting system allows for the examination of payroll history data from the detail level of an individual’s checks and deductions, to a comprehensive employee/company level summary to reconcile for example, the W2 reports.
- Provides full Federal, State, City/Parish regulatory reporting including electronic media for online submission (W2’s, 1099’s, 941’s etc.) – now mandatory for larger payrolls.
PBS™ Payroll can be run independently or interfaced to Passport Business Solutions™ Check Reconciliation, General Ledger and Job Cost.
PBS™ Payroll Software Options
- Easily import time worked data from a spreadsheet or other time clock software into our payroll accounting software. We provide optional integration with TimeClick® time clock software.
- Passport Software provides optional Affordable Care Act Software and Reporting Services, as well as optional Job Cost or Manufacturing add-ons that allow you to track payroll costs by job and job step.
- In addition to our accounting and payroll software for small business, we offer an industry specific Food Service Payroll add-on from PC Solutions, for restaurants, hospitality and food service operations.
Advantages of On-Premise Software
Our on-premise accounting payroll program can provide ongoing ROI due to cost savings versus an outside payroll service.
With on-premise software, you have control over your software and your server. There are no on-going monthly payments to have access to your data.
Even when the internet is down, you can still conduct business. You are able to control and change security measures, including physical access to your computers and server any time.
Call 800-969-7900 to learn more about our payroll software for small businesses and mid-sized companies.
Back to main Accounting Software page.