PBS™ Payroll Software
With 35 years of payroll processing experience, Passport Software provides comprehensive yet easy to use in-house payroll software for small businesses and medium sized companies. Flexible settings accommodate a variety of payroll needs and provide compliance with federal, state and local taxation.
Comprehensive Payroll Software
PBS™ Payroll maintains employee data, calculates taxes, handles deductions and prints payroll checks which eliminates the process of manually preparing tax information.
- ACH Direct Deposit and email paystubs to employees (encrypted). Deposits can be made to multiple financial institutions, and each employee can have amounts directly deposited in up to fifteen bank accounts.
- Handles hourly, salaried and non-employee (1099 type) pay on daily, weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, and quarterly pay frequencies.
- Multi-state/multi-city payroll within a pay period available.
- Multiple pay rates per employee handles shift differentials and employees with varying jobs and/or locations paying different rates within the same pay period. (Up to 10 different pay rates per pay period or state).
- Handles supplemental earnings which can be calculated as a percentage of gross pay.
- Supports permanent or temporary/one-time special deductions and earnings. A total of 18 voluntary deductions or 15 earnings are available including 401(k) plans.
- Additional payroll deductions facilitate the handling of cafeteria plan benefits.
- Flexible methods of accruing vacation and sick time, such as by hours per quarter or hours worked (ideal for part-time employees) are available.
- Vacation and bonus checks can be processed and printed separately in the same run as regular paychecks.
- You can make after-posting corrections which provides the flexibility to adjust wages, deductions and other check related items.
- Provides the ability to cancel a full batch of checks and then re-issue them. (Doesn’t happen often but when it does this is a life saver.)
- Annual updates keep the software current.