Passport E-commerce and EDI Integration and Consulting Services
Passport Software’s E-commerce and EDI Integration and Consulting services can help automate, streamline and simplify your web order fulfillment process. With just a few keystrokes, customer order data from your shopping cart moves into PBS™ Order Entry, inventory can be committed, and an order number generated.
Automating transactions such as order pushing, shipping confirmation, and inventory feed provide better information faster and with fewer errors. Safeguards keep the processes under user control.
Online inventory levels are also updated, giving you accurate, real time quantity available figures as well as on-hand and committed inventory totals.
Credit card processing is available for use by your shopping cart software and is supported throughout the order processing cycle, including multiple shipments and invoices, as a well as return credits.
Available for both B2B and B2C sites, streamline your order fulfillment processes and improve your customer satisfaction ratings with Passport’s E-commerce and EDI Integration Services.
Our integration provides these basics
- With Passport E-commerce integration, you can upload inventory items that you want to sell on the web.
- You add your own item catalog data and images.
- Set your schedule to update the stock status availability data every few minutes (or whenever you like).
- For those regular customers or dealers who you want to be able to place WEB orders, Passport E-commerce uploads their customer data and keeps both sides synchronized if changes are made to the Passport side.
- The web shopping cart accepts new customers, setting up their account and entry of their orders and passes this data to Passport E-commerce where customers are added and orders are imported. Credit card validation data may accompany the order.
- Passport E-commerce sends order acknowledgement data back to the shopping cart for the customer.
- Picking tickets are printed and sent to the warehouse. Picked orders are scanned to ensure accuracy and packed for shipping. Freight method and charges are set, payment is captured, and the shipment is sealed and sent.
- An email is then sent with the tracking information to the customer.
- Multi-box shipments may include a carton manifest.
- Exceptions are flagged and handled appropriately to insure best practices.
Back to main Distribution Software page.