Passport Business Solutions™ Sales Analysis
PBS™ Sales Analysis helps you analyze all sales activities by identifying your best customers, best-selling items and services, productive sales reps, and strong sales regions that contribute the most to your company’s sales and profits.
Analyzing product sales and customer purchases allows you to quickly make informed management decisions and develop sales strategies.
- Information from Accounts Receivable, Inventory Control, Order Entry and PBS Point of Sale is consolidated and tabulated.
- Five-year comparative information for customers and items can be used to create monthly, quarterly, or yearly analysis reports.
- You can save up to 16 selections for each report by assigning a report name and description. Costs, margins, percent of sales and percent of margin can be selectively included or excluded from reports.
- Select a range of customers, items, services, sales representatives, zip codes, states, dates, and more, depending on the report.
- Identify your best sales reps and their best customers.
- Summary reports without detail can be printed.
- Many reports can include costs, margin, percent of sales, and percent of margin amounts.
- Allows filtering by sales territory, state and customer type.
- Data for most reports may be exported to csv for viewing in Excel.
PBS Sales Analysis requires PBS Accounts Receivable or PBS Inventory Control, and also interfaces with PBS Order Entry and PBS Point of Sale.
Back to main Distribution Software page.