PBS™ Distribution Software – Order Entry
Order Entry processes customer orders quickly and accurately. This module includes inventory availability check and commitment when entering orders, provides customer information and calculates discount levels. It tracks and processes serial numbers and lot control. OE handles multi-warehouse, multi-stocking unit features and backorders.
- Supports multiple companies, multiple profit centers, and multiple warehouses.
- Orders may be invoiced when entered (one-step billing) or held as open orders for later billing (two-step process). Prints invoices for all orders billed. Invoices may be selectively reprinted.
- Orders and billings automatically adjusts inventory in Inventory Control and automatically feeds billing information to Accounts Receivable and sales history reporting.
Unlimited notes may be stored with orders. They are not printed on invoices and may be used internally to assist in processing orders. Line item notes (text) can also be entered and will print on invoices.
- Picking tickets may be printed for open orders.
- Recurring orders may be entered and activated at any time. They may also be used as blanket orders. Automatic selection of recurring orders is provided.
- Provides for entry of quotations and RMAs (Return Merchandise Authorization), loans and rentals with simple conversion to orders or credit memos.
- Provides ability to sell and return items in alternate units.
Order Entry supports special pricing structures in Inventory Control, including sale, contract, and multi-warehouse prices.
- Individual line items can be taxed at different rates.
- Includes back order processing, with reports and ability to automatically fill back orders when items become available.
- Allows entry of serial-numbered and lot-controlled items. Generates serial numbers as part of the order entry/pick process.
- User-defined shipping and COD labels may be printed. Both individual order and group printing modes are provided.
- PDF invoices may be emailed to customers.
- Supports EDI Import, Export and Status Report options.
Requires PBS Inventory Control and Accounts Receivable in order to run. May be interfaced directly to PBS Sales Analysis and General Ledger through Accounts Receivable and Inventory Control.
Back to main Distribution Software page.