PBS™ Distribution Software – Order Entry
Passport Business Solutions Order Entry provides the flexibility you need in an omni-channel world. Phone orders, web order import, email and catalog orders and good old-fashioned fax orders all flow easily into PBS Order Entry.
Let your customers use PBS Mobility™ from their Android tablet or phone to scan items and place their order in seconds providing them with same day local delivery or shipping.
With PBS Order Entry you can eliminate shipping errors and process customer orders quickly and with barcode accuracy. This module includes inventory availability check and commitment when entering or importing orders, provides customer information and calculates their discount levels and credit status.
- Supports multiple companies, multiple profit centers, and multiple warehouses and vehicles.
- Tracks serial numbers and lot control.
- Handles multiple units of measure (each, case, box, etc.) and backorders.
- Orders may be invoiced when entered (one-step billing) or held as open orders for later filling and billing (two-step process).
- Prints invoices for all orders billed and invoices may be selectively reprinted.
- PDF quotes and invoices may be emailed to customers.
- Orders and billings automatically adjust inventory and feed billing information to Accounts Receivable and sales history reporting.
- Process credit card payments directly from the multi-payment processing screen in PBS Order Entry and Invoicing.
- Unlimited notes may be stored with orders. They are not printed on invoices and may be used internally to assist in processing orders. Line item notes (text) can also be entered and will print on invoices.
- Picking tickets may be printed for open orders or PBS Mobility will drive the warehouse picking.
- Recurring orders may be entered and activated at any time. They may also be used as blanket orders. Automatic selection of recurring orders is provided based on schedule.
- Provides for entry of quotations and RMAs (Return Merchandise Authorization), loans and rentals with simple conversion to orders or credit memos.
- Provides ability to sell and return items in alternate units.
- Wayfair Sales and Use Tax compliance management for remote seller laws.
Our Order Entry software supports special pricing structures in Inventory Control, including sale, contract, and multi-warehouse prices.
- Individual line items can be taxed at different rates.
- Includes back order processing, with reports and ability to automatically fill back orders when items become available.
- Allows entry of serial-numbered and lot-controlled items. Captures serial numbers as part of the order entry/pick process.
- User-defined shipping and COD labels may be printed. Both individual order and group printing modes are provided.
- Supports EDI Purchase Order Import, Invoice Export and Status Report options.
Passport Business Solutions Order Entry software requires PBS Inventory Control and Accounts Receivable in order to run. May be interfaced directly to PBS Sales Analysis and General Ledger through Accounts Receivable and Inventory Control. Optionally integrates with PBS Mobility™.
Back to main Distribution Software page.