PBS™ Distribution Software – Inventory Control
Manage important assets by tracking inventory to maintain optimum levels. Generate complete information on inventory valuation, quantities on hand and committed, and the flow of items sold.
Which items are hot? Don’t run short. Which items are slow? Move them out. With thousands of items you need a program that crunches through a lot of numbers to boil it down and lay it out.
Fast, accurate order fulfillment helps you compete and be more profitable.
- Tracks inventory at multiple warehouses and vehicles.
- Supports multiple costing methods – average, standard, LIFO, and FIFO.
- Provides multiple balance sheet inventory accounts to facilitate reporting and management.
- Maintain item data including inventory status, commission codes, price codes, purchase from vendor, service vendor, vendor item number, item dimensions and weight.
- One main and two alternate units of measure can be defined per item. Has up to five prices for each unit of measure. A different price code can be attached to each unit of measure. A default unit can be defined for order entry purposes.
- Price codes can be set to provide quantity discounts, customer type discounts, quantity mark-up prices, mark-up prices by quantity ordered, mark-up by quantity ordered for a customer type and more.
- Provides special pricing by category, sub-category, and location. Supports sale and contract pricing.
- Has special pricing by warehouse. Supports date-controlled sale prices by warehouse and date-controlled customer contract pricing.
- Transfer items between warehouses. Create receivings and adjustments.
- Generate physical count records for a snapshot in time of all or part of your items. Enter and create adjustments for reconciled quantities.
Group price changes simplify keeping your pricing spot on. You can change prices based on a dollar amount, a percentage or not at all. Rounding can be done by the cent, dollar, based on price point, or not at all.
- Tracks inventory by unique serial number or lot number and supports alternate items.
- Prints a flooring report. Prints a serialized item report by item, by vendor, and by customer and the serial loan report.
- Has serial number and lot number view screens.
- Tracks warranty programs for different coverage types.
- Prints the lot numbers report by item, by vendor, by customer, and allows purging of lot number information.
With PBS Inventory Control you can print the Price List, Inventory Valuation Report, Purchasing Advice Report, Inventory Usage Report, Physical Count Worksheet, ABC Analysis Report, Inventory Turnover and Inventory Analysis Report.
- Eight unique bar codes can be created for each item.
- Supports input from hand-held terminals for receivings and physical counts.
- Item label and barcode generator are provided for the setup and printing of item labels and bar codes.
- Supports kits. A kit is an item that is assembled from other inventory items, using a work order.
- Provides kit and work order reports, including Where Used Report, Kit Price/Cost Report, and Incomplete Work Orders.
PBS Inventory Control may be used either independently or integrated with General Ledger, Order Entry, Accounts Receivable, Sales Analysis, Purchase Order, PBS Point of Sale, and/or Job Cost.
Contact us to learn more about our distribution inventory software and complete distribution management system.
Back to main Distribution Software page.