PBS™ Distribution Software – Inventory Control
Manage important assets by tracking perpetual inventory to maintain optimum levels. Generate complete information on inventory valuation, quantities on hand and committed, and the flow of items sold.
- Tracks inventory at multiple warehouses.
- Supports multiple costing methods – average, standard, LIFO, and FIFO.
- Permits use of multiple balance sheet inventory accounts.
- Allows user to maintain item data, inventory status, price codes and commission codes.
- Provides special pricing by category, sub-category, and location, supports sale and contract pricing, and generates group price changes.
Group price changes are allowed. You can change the various prices based on a dollar amount, a percentage or not at all. Rounding can be done by the cent, dollar, based on price point, or not at all.
- Date controlled special sale and contract pricing can be established.
- Two alternate units of measure can be defined per item number. A price code can be attached to each unit of measure. A default unit can be defined for order entry purposes.
- Tracks inventory by unique serial number or lot number and supports alternate items.
- Prints the serial loan report, the flooring report, and the serialized item report by item, by vendor, and by customer.
- Prints the lot numbers report by item, by vendor, and by customer, and allows purging of lot number information.
Prints the Price List, Inventory Valuation Report, Purchasing Advice Report, Inventory Usage Report, Physical Count Worksheet, ABC Analysis Report, and Inventory Analysis Report.
- Eight unique bar codes can be created for each item.
- Supports input from hand-held terminals for receivings and physical counts.
- Supports kits. A kit is an item that is assembled from other inventory items, using a work order.
- Provides kit and work order reports, including Where Used Report, Kit Price/Cost Report, and Incomplete Work Orders.
- Item label and barcode generator are provided for the setup and printing of item labels and bar codes.
May be used either independently or integrated with General Ledger, Order Entry, Accounts Receivable, Sales Analysis, Purchase Order, Point of Sale, and/or Job Cost.
Back to main Distribution Software page.