How do I know when it’s time to update my ERP solution?
According to Forrester Research, a respected technology and market research company, “Approximately half of ERP customers are on releases that are two versions behind the current release, which may be four years old or more.”
· Your data is difficult to access, it doesn’t integrate with other business functions, and manual entry slows processes down
· Your ERP doesn’t include functions that would streamline your company and make it more profitable
· Your system is running slow and lagging due to an inability to handle increased data
· Getting technical support is a hassle and costly
· Key employees and suppliers can’t access the system and can’t access data remotely
· Upgrades are costly or time-consuming, instead of smooth and easy
· Your system offers a pre-fabricated approach and is not customized for your company’s unique needs
ERP that is customized to a business’s particular needs, and not a one-size-fits-all approach, often has a relatively quick ROI.
Passport offers maintenance services with updates and version upgrades that have new features and enhancements, allowing businesses to stay current on their manufacturing software systems.