PBS™ Planning Bundle
The Planning Bundle is designed for companies who are more focused on material requirements and capacity planning and less concerned with labor reporting and job costing.
- Streamline your operations by simplifying the material planning functions. The material plan is then converted into an hours and dollars plan, ensuring you have the labor and financial resources to execute your schedule.
- These planning tools can help you reduce inventory, improve on-time deliveries and customer service, and help to ensure you have the material you need when you need it.
The PBS™ Manufacturing Planning Bundle includes the modules in the Basic Bundle, which are Inventory Management, Product Definition, Customer Order Processing and Product Purchasing, as well as the following:
Master Scheduling & MRP
- Master Scheduling & MRP provides planning functions for sales, production, and material requirements.
- This module can help an organization improve delivery times, reduce inventory and ensure manufacturing has what they need when they need it.
- It is useful for planning in response to actual demand as well as to a sales forecast or a combination of the two.
- Capacity Planning allows manufacturers to plan optimal production based on requirements and plant capacity. It is a powerful tool for better scheduling, routing, and manpower planning.
- Production bottlenecks and backload problems are identified before they occur.
- Loading at critical work centers can be planned and simulated.
Back to the main small business manufacturing software page.