PBS™ Basic Bundle
- The PBS™ Manufacturing Basic Bundle is a cost effective solution for small manufacturing companies whose business system needs are very simple, or for companies who are working on a tight budget.
- This configuration allows you to take control of your manufacturing operations by providing you with the basic tools you need to get started. You can enter and maintain sales orders, purchase orders, and even shop orders.
- Basic material planning tools and simple shop order schedules are also available, allowing you to automate your operations. As your needs change, you can begin adding additional modules to enhance your materials planning, shop floor scheduling, capacity planning, and costing capabilities. This allows you to invest only in the technology you need, as you need it.
- Inventory Management is the foundation of PBS Manufacturing . It helps you maintain accurate inventory control and pricing information about purchased and manufactured items, which can help you gain confidence in your business system.
- This package contains many extra features such as shop order scheduling and shop order material requirements planning (MRP).
- These built-in features will allow implementation of some shop floor scheduling and MRP order control even before adding the more full featured packages for those functions. Lot and serial control tracking features are also optionally available.
- Product Definition and Costing allows creation and maintenance of bills of material, work centers, and manufacturing routings. Estimated or standard product costs may be automatically calculated from this information.
- Product Definition costing data is used by the rest of the system to perform tasks such as scheduling, costing, and materials and capacity planning functions.
Customer Order Processing
- Customer Order Processing can streamline your order management cycle and improve customer service and satisfaction. You can easily enter quotes, sales orders, maintain accurate records, advise customers of order status and item availability, and issue invoices promptly.
- Sales Analysis and history features provide a valuable tool for management. You may use pre-printed forms or may opt to use our plain paper forms to reduce your overall costs. Quotes, sales order acknowledgements, and invoices may also be sent electronically on an order-by-order basis.
- Product Purchasing is a complete system for procurement management. You can enter and maintain purchase orders, blanket
purchase orders and item sources.
- Item sources will help streamline the buying decision by allowing you to maintain and view item information specific to each vendor you purchase it from including pricing, vendor item numbers, and conversion ratios for buying in a different unit of measure than yours.
- Actual costs may be optionally posted directly to jobs in the Manufacturing Job Costing module.
Back to the main small business manufacturing software page.