Passport Software’s ACA Compliance Software
- Passport™ Affordable Care Act Management Software streamlines ACA compliance management year-round to help customers avoid serious penalties, and it simplifies year-end reporting.
- This comprehensive ACA reporting software simplifies compliance, tracks coverage and easily manages employee data throughout the year.
- And, our ACA software produces all test submission files required for any user to obtain a Transmitter Control Code (TCC) and submit electronic files at no additional cost.
What distinguishes our IRS-certified ACA Software solution from others?
- DATA IMPORT, SPEED AND EASE. Import employee information, generate every employee ACA record in seconds, and it is even easier for subsequent years. Plus, you get all the tools to avoid IRS penalties throughout the year.
- We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We help walk you through the process, and we are IRS-approved to submit on your behalf.
- If you would like us to handle the submission upload process through the IRS portal for you, we offer an optional Proxy Submission Service. Passport Software has its own TCC code and can use this code to file the ACA forms electronically on anyone’s behalf. Barring any corrections, you’re done!
Proxy Submission Service
As an alternative to applying for a Transmitter Control Code (TCC), Passport Software offers a service to transmit ACA files on your behalf. We are IRS-approved to perform the entire submission upload process through the IRS portal.
Have you grown to over 250 employees? Or would you simply prefer to file electronically?
We perform the entire submission upload process through the IRS portal for you. This service includes pre-screening your employees for valid Social Security Numbers and submitting your 1094-C/1095-Cs. Most importantly, the Passport Software Proxy Submission Service means there is no need to spend weeks completing the Transmitter Control Code (TCC) application.
Benefits include: The electronic filing deadline allows an extra month to prepare, if needed. Print only employee copies; there are no IRS pre-printed forms to purchase or mail. No Lengthy TCC Application. Confirmation of accepted forms is typically known the same day of the transmission instead of months.
- Saves Time – The IRS’s online TCC application – which typically takes at least 5 hours over several weeks to complete.
- You will not be required to assign additional Contacts and Responsible Officials.
- Passport Software confirms the Accepted, Accepted with Errors, or Rejected status of your submission.
- We notify you, in detail of any IRS-reported errors.
- A HIPAA compliance agreement must be signed by both you and Passport Software.
- The Corporate/Enterprise user creates the XML files in your system.
- Any corrections are billable at the standard hourly or bundled rates, except in cases of a Passport Software error or a PBS software issue.
- Any training, support, or preparation provided by Passport Software is billable at the hourly rate.
Consulting and Support
Whether or not you are using our ACA compliance software, we provide excellent support. Although we don’t provide legal advice, we can point you in the right direction for answers to your Affordable Care Act questions. With such a complex law and reporting requirements, help is just a phone call away. We are happy to answer any questions about our ACA Software and Services. Contact Marti at 800-969-7900 ext. 103.